So.. since this is my first post, and since Eds roped me into this blog business.. I shall introduce myself. Quickly.
MynameisAnthonyandIdothingslikedrawandplaymusicalinstrumentsbecauseIlikemusic,andIalsolikefood.
Dayum, that was fast. I impress myself even. Hohoho!
As none of you reading this may or may not know, I'm a lazyass student at Brentwood Secondary Hole-age. Ahem.. *College. It's not that bad. ;p My birthday is a day after Eds', so go ask him when his birthday is and you'll find mine out. That is, go read his blogs because they're cool, and then ask for his birthday to find mine out. Yeah. It has pissed me off a fair bit though, the silly computer blocking selection piece of junk put my unit3+4 geography class in the same block as studio art and literature, so I couldn't take studio or lit. Fucking gay. Got stuck with viscom instead.. which isn't so bad, tbh. Yet.
Because I'm not fantastic at speaking my ideas without prompts, if anyone reading this decides they want my opinion on something then share the heck out of that idea of yours, because it'll give me something to blog about. Hopefully something worth reading. :D
Anyways, here's a video for you to enjoy..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8InFnyZ7zI
Have fun watching, etc etc. Toodles~ :D
FROM bored ANTLERS.
MynameisAnthonyandIdothingslikedrawandplaymusicalinstrumentsbecauseIlikemusic,andIalsolikefood.
Dayum, that was fast. I impress myself even. Hohoho!
As none of you reading this may or may not know, I'm a lazyass student at Brentwood Secondary Hole-age. Ahem.. *College. It's not that bad. ;p My birthday is a day after Eds', so go ask him when his birthday is and you'll find mine out. That is, go read his blogs because they're cool, and then ask for his birthday to find mine out. Yeah. It has pissed me off a fair bit though, the silly computer blocking selection piece of junk put my unit3+4 geography class in the same block as studio art and literature, so I couldn't take studio or lit. Fucking gay. Got stuck with viscom instead.. which isn't so bad, tbh. Yet.
Because I'm not fantastic at speaking my ideas without prompts, if anyone reading this decides they want my opinion on something then share the heck out of that idea of yours, because it'll give me something to blog about. Hopefully something worth reading. :D
Anyways, here's a video for you to enjoy..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8InFnyZ7zI
Have fun watching, etc etc. Toodles~ :D
FROM bored ANTLERS.
No comments:
Post a Comment